Thursday, December 08, 2005

Breakfast in Bozeman

Bozeman, Montana is a pretty good breakfast town, to my mind.

I usually get a bagel and Coke at Bagelworks. Their staff is almost all female, and they have my name and order memorized. They also have two free newspapers: the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and the Wall Street Journal.

For a more traditional approach, downtown has two great spots: the Western Cafe and Main Street Over Easy (which apparently does not have a WWW presence).

On ski days, I usually get a quick bite at McDonalds.

When I first moved here, Denny's had just opened a restaurant on 19th. It closed a couple of years ago, though. I recently read that IHOP will build at Oak and 19th. I hope they don't put one of those ugly blue roofs on it.

2 comments:

david said...

Having a female crew increases the likelihood that I will frequent any given establishment. :-)

And having an IHOP - very cool -- we would love one up here in GF!

Anonymous said...

Cateye Cafe just north of Main has great stuff to keep you occupied (toy drawers at all of the tables and books) while you wait for your meatloaf and eggs or banana bread french toast. Yummmmmm.

www.cateycafe.com