Monday, October 31, 2005

Anonymity

One of the trick-or-treaters tonight recognized me from last ski season - "Omigod, I see you all the time at Bridger Bowl!". Of course, I had no memory of ever seeing this girl before. One of those things that remind you Bozeman is still a small place, I guess. And that I have a memorable appearance ;-)

The other day, I got to the counter at Mackenzie River Pizza, and the guy already had my order put in and my drink waiting. What was spooky was that I didn't even begin to recognize the guy. (I have a much better memory for female waitstaff.)

Of course, sometimes I'm misrecognized. The other day, a girl at Burger King mistook me for the MSU football coach. And I have the same name as the high school basketball coach, which sometimes causes confusion.

1 comment:

david said...

Female Waitstaff - definitely easier to remembers. :-)

And McKenzie River Pizza -- had two of the Italian-style pizzas last night -- damn, but that's good stuff.