Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Meta: Revised Bozeman blogroll

I revised my Bozeman blogroll (on the right of the blog). I added several newly-discovered blogs. If you know of any I missed, please leave a comment.

I'll post the revised list in a blog entry in a few days so that others can easily link to it.

The following two blogs dropped off the list since they are apparently defunct: Oral Traditions (this was for a class at MSU, apparently), and You all should know better (which has the most user-unfriendly background image of any blog I've ever seen).

1 comment:

Cafe Evoke Catering said...

Mike,

I must agree. It is tough to read a blog who's words are lost in the background.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the blogs around Bozeman. Nice to read about our community from different minds.

..be bold